I finally tried Cassey Ho’s (blogilates) recipe. Naturally, I didn’t actually follow it! I did 2 runs:
Vanilla & Cinnamon Banana Oat Smoosh:
• 1 small to medium RIPE banana
• 1C rolled oats (GF if you’re Celiac)
• 1T ground cinnamon
• 1t vanilla extract (GF …)
Smoosh togethwr and make flat circles on pan of choice (I used my ancient cast iron Le Creuset, which isn’t a normal choice! Just use something that won’t stick).
Bake at 350F / til done…that’s what you get for reading. Hillbilly’s blog!
Chocolate Banana Oat Smoosh
• 1 small-medium RIPE banana
• 1C rolled oats (yaddayadda)
• 4T Chocolate Hemp Protein Powder (mine’s from Trader Joes)
Same baking as above.
I prefer the taste of the chocolate version. Anybody who has used that product knows it’s gritty (even with thorough blending) and not exactly delicious ‘chocolate.’ It works well here, though! I chose it over baking cocoa cos I thought protein would be good in this NATURALLY SUGAR-FILLED Smoosh 🙂