Middle-aged and mental; I swear…a lot. This ain’t a family show.
What’s up with the handle? Mad (mental, barmy, insane) Tante (aunt, in several languages, including Irish and Yiddish. I’m 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Russian-Jewess — which says everything, really)
I like postcards. Peruse by searching ‘postcards.’
I adopt rescued dogs (1 at a time).
I work in LE as my 3rd career.
I believe in Everything. It saves bother.
Reed House Rules ™ –seriously, these are rules I grew up with on El Rancho Reedo
- no drinking before 10 am
- unless it’s a holiday, in which case bar’s open at 9:30 am
- unless you’re still up from the night before, in which case clocks mean nothing
- 3rd puke and you’re cut off; you’re wasting too much booze
- breaking stuff or fighting is not tolerated; you will be fed and put to bed; after you’ve rested, rejoin the party
- all drinkers must be 11 years or older
- unless accompanied by a parent
- all firearms are to be pointed away from the house